Monday 15 February 2016

Deposit Paid

Deposit Paid | http://ourbhjourney.blogspot.com.au


So on Wednesday afternoon, our sales rep from BH sent an email with our 4th tender. She also sent an additional email. That email had bank account details attached.

If you read my first post, you'd know this whole process has been such a long time in the making for us. When I saw those bank account details for us to send through our deposit, I'm not gonna lie, I felt a little nervous.

It's these nerves that caused me to just send through the initial $2,000 yesterday afternoon, rather than the whole $5,500.

That means that right now, as I type this, someone could be looking at our tender and starting to draw plans for our home... Or maybe, there are 50 other people in front of us and we are in a long queue waiting to have our dream home built.

Either way, we are getting shit done. This is really happening!

Until next time Sheridan

No comments:

Post a Comment